Last Updated: 28th October, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
AAPT Fintech Private Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The terms as may be used in the document would be in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended till date, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and such other rules/ regulations and Circulars as may be applicable. This policy is effective from 24 October 2022.
AAPT Fintech Private Limited understands that our relationship is strongly built on trust and faith. In the course of using the information on this website or availing of the services, AAPT Fintech Private Limited may become privy to the personal information of its customer including information that is of confidential nature. AAPT Fintech Private Limited is strictly committed to protecting the privacy of its customer and has taken reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the World Wide Web. However, it shall not be liable in any manner for disclosure of the confidential information in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreement if any with the Customer or by reasons beyond its control. We may however be required to disclose your personal information to Government, Judicial bodies, and our Regulators or to any person to whom the Firm is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on the Firm or any of its branches if required. Hyperlink Policy for users Any hyperlink to other Internet sites is at the customer’s own risk. The contents of which and the accuracy of opinions expressed are not verified, monitored, or endorsed by AAPT Fintech Private Limited in any way or manner. AAPT Fintech Private Limited is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third-party website to AAPT Fintech Private Limited
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, Gender, Residential/ Correspondence Address, email ID and other contact details;
- Aadhaar Number Permanent Account Number (PAN), Date of Birth, KYC Status, Signature, Photograph and other personal information;
- Bank account details, change of bank account details or registration of multiple bank accounts etc. through application forms;
- Payment instrument details at the time of submitting application at the time of investment or as proof for carrying out change of bank account or any other details of debit card obtained (if any)
- Generation and storing password (PIN) in encrypted form based on the request from the investor under the online mode of investments;
- Biometric information obtained, if any;
- Annual Income and savings profile; and
- Other information as may be considered sensitive and personal that can help us improve our services
What we do with the information we gather:
- To conduct KYC registration as required by SEBI, SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and/or other regulatory bodies;
- To respond to your requests and process investment applications;
- To perform compliance checks and keep/maintain internal records;
- To use the information to improve our products and services;
- To periodically send emails to your registered email address about your investments, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
The aforesaid information forms the foundation for our ability to offer our valuable clients and customers with quality and efficient service while ensuring the security and confidentiality of their information and security. However, should you feel the need to opt-out, you will be free to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time if you do not wish to receive such emails from us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to share such information under the terms and conditions of the products and services you avail of, or we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third-party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any of your information with us is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
AAPT Fintech Private Limited is an online financial services company. We fully recognize and understand the security implications of being a service provider with whom people trust their money. There are many safeguards we adopt in this regard – some of these are technical, and some are structural.
When it comes to data security, our goal is to ensure that:
- Your data is stored safely and securely – passwords are one-way encrypted before being stored in the database for high security.
- All communication with you, or with mutual fund companies and other service providers – is encrypted using the highest standards.
- Your data is not shared with anyone unless you have explicitly requested us to do so to fulfil a transaction request.
Security Practices and Procedures
AAPT Fintech Private Limited follows industry best practices, using open and known principles when transferring and storing your data.
We believe the biggest threat to the security and privacy of your data is if someone – probably someone you know – gains access to any of your devices. Remember to keep your password safe and secret to prevent unauthorised access to your account. If you think that the security of your account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: [email protected]